We use only the highest quality products available. No matter the oil change you move forward with, we’ll never put any oil in your vehicle that we wouldn’t use ourselves. Below, you’ll find the products our experienced technicians use when working on your vehicle and the benefits they provide.
We’re proud to use Valvoline motor oils. We believe Valvoline motor oil is the best in the business. Plus, our relationship with Valvoline allows us to offer their high-quality oil at unbeatable prices.
When you bring your car or truck to our service center, we’ll always recommend the correct Valvoline oil for your vehicle and situation. We offer the following motor oil options:
- Valvoline Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
- Valvoline High Mileage Motor Oil
- Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Heavy Duty Motor Oil option:
- Valvoline Premium Blue Engine Oil is “The Only One”™ exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins. It’s an extraordinary premium engine oil designed to provide extended oil drain intervals for heavy duty diesel and natural gas engines. 15W-40 (heavy duty motor oil).
Why Mighty VS7? It’s not just the products themselves. While VS7 products feature cutting edge, state of the art chemical formulations that really perform, it’s the complete VS7 PROGRAM that makes the difference.
Automatic transmissions shift hundreds of times every day. Smooth shifting and care-free operation are necessary to ensure your engine can operate at maximum efficiency.
Promote a longer engine life and a seamless transmission operation by using the right type of Valvoline Automatic Transmission Fluid designed for your vehicle.
Benefits of Valvoline Automatic Transmission Fluid:
- Helps provide smooth shift performance where DEXRON®-III or a MERCON® fluid is specified
- Greater friction stability to help maintain consistent shift performance
- Excellent protection against wear and high-temperature breakdown, resists thickening due to high temperature
- Meets new tests for wear protection and shudder resistance
Antifreeze / Coolant
Antifreeze/Coolant is uniquely formulated to help protect your vehicle’s engine cooling system from winter freeze-ups or summer boil-overs.
Benefits of Antifreeze/Coolant:
- Exceptional corrosion protection for aluminum, steel and copper
- Outstanding anti-foam and heat transfer properties
Power Steering Fluid
Power Steering Fluid is designed to help you maintain your vehicle’s superior steering system control. It does this by blending high-quality base oils and specially formulated additives.
Benefits of Power Steering Fluid:
- Protects against rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Pump wear protection
- Protects against seal and hose deterioration
Valvoline™ High Performance Gear Oil is an extreme pressure (EP) gear lubricant. It’s designed to help protect against severe temperatures, shock loads, scuffing, scouring, corrosion and pitting in high-speed, high-load, high-torque and high-horsepower conditions.
Benefits of Valvoline Gear Oils:
- Protects against severe temperatures
- Formulated with extreme pressure additives to help minimize gear wear from shock loads
- Helps protect gears from scuffing, scouring, corrosion and pitting
- Recommended for conventional hypoid differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions in passenger cars, light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and heavy-duty trucks where an API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specified. Valvoline recommends SynPower™ Full Synthetic Gear Oil for limited slip differentials.